· Get the “buy-ins” = agreement/support from your lower subordinates
· Making sure everyone is on the same page, on the same boat
· Being in control of all the information like in the palm of your hands
· Do not let things sleep. Do not let things hang. Do what is needed and necessary RIGHT NOW!
· Always manage expectations- avoid unpleasant surprises. Inform people what to expect in advance. Do not let them find out from other sources that is not from you.
· Attention to details
· Do not make e-mail wars. Verbal or in-person conversation gives opportunities to the counterparts to give reactions/feedbacks. Recap by writing what have been discussed, agreed or even agreed to disagree on. Request for addition/edits if something is misunderstood or not missing in the recaps
· Agree to disagree. Must always have a conclusion.
· Systematic records and feedbacks. Incidence report, coaching/counseling forms.
· Use 21st Technology to make our lives easier. Do not do double job.
Darism mentors & speaks about personal development and (social) entrepreneurship. Culture-builder, consultant/experienced user of CRM/ERP and other business solutions. BuyMeACoffee (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/DaraHUOT) or I’ll buy you one and let’s talk!
Join the conversation here: https://t.me/daraismartists
I am the sum of my experiences.
I am passionate about life with dignity.
My thinking and feelings are expressed in my own personal space at https://darahuot.com/
Currently I work, play and dream big together with 47 artists and 70 team members in Phare Performing Social Enterprise (PPSE) http://www.pharecircus.org in her
mission of supporting Phare Ponleu Selpak school, providing professional
opportunities for Cambodian youth and revitalizing arts in Cambodia.
I was a student at Phare Ponleu Selpak Association in 2001 in my High School Year in Battambang.
I was later an interpreter at Phare and joined the first group of performing artists on
awareness theater/circus performance tours to educate rural Cambodian
populations on landmines, malaria, dengue fever and other public health and
I spent 20 years of my professional careers in travel, tourism, hospitality and events management in Cambodia. From 2013 I embarked on the journey on artists career and social programs sustainability. I have a keen interest in business and personal development and entrepreneurship. My dream is to develop and enhance a strongly reputable and internationally recognized Cambodian brand with Phare.
Chief Executive, Phare Performing Social Enterprises, Phare Circus, Phare Creative Studio
Board Member, Phare Ponleu Selpak
Salzburg Global Seminar Young Cultural Innovator Fellow 2015
Cambodian Living Arts Fellow 2016
Mekong Cultural Hub Regional Representative 2019-2020
View all posts by Dara HUOT