Concepts to learn to employ in daily life:
· Get the “buy-ins” = agreement/support from your lower subordinates
· Making sure everyone is on the same page, on the same boat
· Being in control of all the information like in the palm of your hands
· Do not let things sleep. Do not let things hang. Do what is needed and necessary RIGHT NOW!
· Always manage expectations- avoid unpleasant surprises. Inform people what to expect in advance. Do not let them find out from other sources that is not from you.
· Attention to details
· Do not make e-mail wars. Verbal or in-person conversation gives opportunities to the counterparts to give reactions/feedbacks. Recap by writing what have been discussed, agreed or even agreed to disagree on. Request for addition/edits if something is misunderstood or not missing in the recaps
· Agree to disagree. Must always have a conclusion.
· Systematic records and feedbacks. Incidence report, coaching/counseling forms.
· Use 21st Technology to make our lives easier. Do not do double job.
· Be a role model. Leadership by example
· Avoid burn out for yourself and others.